21 Thoughts to Get You
Through Almost Any Crisis
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- There is absolutely no substitute for a
genuine lack of preparation.
- Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- The facts, although interesting, are
- The careful application of terror is also
a form of communication.
- Someone who thinks logically provides a
nice contrast to the real world.
- Things are more like they are today then
they have ever been before.
- Anything worth fighting for is worth
fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as
possible but no simpler.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies
- I have seen the truth and it makes no
- Suicide is the most sincere form of
- If you think that there is good in
everybody, you haven't met everybody.
- All things being equal, fat people use
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you
have someone in mind to blame.
- One-seventh of your life is spent on
- By the time you can make ends meet, they
move the ends.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the
notion that life is serious.
- There is always one more imbecile than you
- Never wrestle with a pig. You both get
dirty and the pig likes it.